Thanks for visiting Junction49.co.uk - an online community where young people aged 13-25 get support to set up and deliver their own projects, campaigns and events around issues that matter to them.
So if you've got a great idea - get started and post on Junction49 today.
Don't have an idea, but would like to get involved? Sign up and browse and comment on our Junction49ers great ideas.
vInspired is committed to protecting the welfare of all young people who use Junction49.
In order to allow the communication and ideas on this site to flow freely and not to stifle interactivity we do not moderate user content prior to users publishing it on the site. However our helpdesk team is constantly supporting the community by answering posts and queries on the site and post-moderates all content submitted. If any of our helpdesk team come across content, or content is reported to them by other Junction49 users, which they deem is inappropriate we will remove it and take any other appropriate action as deemed necessary.
If Junction49 users are concerned about any content or posting they can quickly report this content to the helpdesk using the report abuse link found on every page, emailing email@example.com or giving us a ring on 0207 960 7031.
However, if you're in immediate danger or want urgent help, then call 999, or get in contact with your local police or the CEOP Internet Safety Centre.
Anyone who breaks our terms and conditions will be removed from Junction49. Any illegal activity will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
To ensure that everyone remains safe and happy whilst using Junction49, please read the guidance notes below.
- Don't give out your address, mobile phone number or passwords to people online and do not post them publicly on Junction49. If we see anyone who has posted their personal details we will remove them for your safety and inform you of our changes.
- Meeting someone you have contacted online can be dangerous. If you are meeting up with an individual or group for the purposes of setting up a project follow these simple guidelines to keep you safe
- Don't go alone, if you are under 18 get your parent or guardian to come with you the first time, otherwise go along with a friend or group of friends
- Always arrange to meet in a public place where you can be seen and obtain help if necessary
- Always let someone else know where you are going and when you are expected back.
- Beware accepting e-mails or opening files from people you don't know or trust as they may contain viruses or nasty messages.
- Please don't use a username or avatar that is rude or offensive or we will have to remove you from the site
- Respect yourself and other people online. Please make sure the photos and comments you post on vInspired are suitable to share. If you post anything that's offensive, threatening, obscene, bullying, misleading, unreliable or likely to put you or other people at risk we'll take it down and may ban you from using the site.
- You mustn't upload anything that's copyright protected - if you didn't take a picture yourself, you must ensure you have the right to use it. Don't just copy stuff that isn't yours.
- Don't retaliate or reply if someone does or says something you don't like or you think other people on the site may not like. Just report it.
- If you come across posted content on this site that you feel is inappropriate or offensive please report it to us either using the 'Report Abuse' links on the ideas pages in private messages or via email using firstname.lastname@example.org. The Junction49 team will then deal with it appropriately.